Premier Hotel The Winkler
Here are some top tips from one of our members, E.Coaches and Tours for making a good impression as a tourist driver:
- First impressions last – dress neat, smell good, arrive early and finish your uniform with a big smile – it’s contagious!
- Be helpful and caring
- Know your area and your route
- Fun facts of area helps build conversation – never lie
- Safety is first, never speed
- Appropriate jokes help create a relaxed mood
- Speak clearly and slowly to make sure client understands
- Always obey traffic rules
- Finish off with assisting client with check-in
- Shake hands upon departure and finish again with a big smile.