Peggy Roef: “Our service is unique, incorporating years of experience in travel and planning, a hands-on mentality, an eye for detail and our passion for perfection.”
In a town brimming with holiday rental accommodation, AirBnB hosts and private homes for casual lets, Alia Vita’s full concierge service is a brilliant concept. Visitors to White River and the Lowveld now have a one stop shop for their holiday needs while accommodation owners can relax back knowing their accommodation investment is well managed and providing them with a carefree income.
So what is Alia Vita? It’s a company offering turnkey holiday home management solutions for property owners while at the same time providing luxury concierge services for discerning holiday makers. Owner Peggy knows the dark side of owning short term vacation rental property – the load of responsibilities difficult to manage from afar, therefore her hospitality services include (but are not limited to)
- General maintenance and cleaning of your house, pool and garden.
- Getting the property ready to receive guests – making the beds, stocking the fridge, getting the beers cold, stacking the braai wood, etc.
- Welcoming guests at your vacation rental property, explaining the ins and outs and providing an optional welcome pack.
- Providing on demand daily housekeeping and linen service for the duration of your guests’ stay.
- Airport pickups and drop-offs.
- A full concierge service for the duration of the guests’ stay.
- Returning your property to its pre-guest state so you can enjoy it upon your return.
Meanwhile, for holiday makers planning their White River stay, they can rest assured that they will be smoothly welcomed and made to feel at home from the minute of their arrival. Peggy strives to ensure your holiday is fuss-free and fun filled and tailors your experience to match your needs. Alia Vita’s concierge service will:
- Meet you at the airport & arranging a transfer to your holiday home.
- Prepare pre-arrival hampers (food, wine, children & baby essentials)
- Arrange childcare during your stay.
- Recommend and book tours to the Kruger National Park and other attractions in the vicinity.
- Organise transport to and from any activities.
- Recommending and making reservations at restaurants and eateries in the vicinity.
- Organise on-site chefs and entertainment at your vacation rental.
- Recommend and book on-site beauty treatments and pampering sessions by trained professionals at your holiday rental.
- Anything you may require to make it a holiday of a lifetime!
If you’ve joined the global AirBnB phenomenon, you’ll have quickly realized that the nitty gritty reality of guests requires a lot of behind the scenes work on your part. Alia Vita will take that over for you, right from:
- Arranging professional photographs of your property to improve rental rates.
- Setting up an Airbnb profile for your property.
- Managing your Airbnb calendars.
- Administration support – payment of property bills.
- Quality & standards control – inventory management.
- Maintenance inspections.
AirBnb can provide a lucrative return, so rather than get bogged down yourself in the management of your facility, let Alia Vita take it off your hands.